Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Roller Coaster

Since our homestudy update has been finialized, we've just been waiting...

The waiting process to grow our family has very much been a roller coaster in multiple ways. We're so ready to get off this ride to get onto the roller coaster ride of parenthood.

The waiting has been easier as of the past couple weeks, but today for some reason has been hard for me. It's hard to know what triggered it too... Another friend announcing her pregnancy, our extended family is growing, the lady with a screaming infant in her hands and a toddler being yelled at that I wanted to run up to today at Goodwill. I know that my Father will take me out of this low point. He's been there through this whole entire ride.

Please continue to pray for us as we continue waiting and praying for our Little Leonard.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you both. I understand those days...

    ReplyDelete