Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sorry, Immortal Dragon is taken!

Last Thursday we had our monthly support group meeting, and the topic was on legal issues. The guest speaker was an adoption lawyer who is extremely knowledgeable! My favorite part of the night was when he told us the strangest name a birthmother has ever had put on the origional birth certificate is Immortal Dragon. BAHAHAHAHAHA We all got a big laugh about that!

After the meeting was over, we turned in all of our paperwork for the homestudy update as well as some more money. We then scheduled for the home visit. Next Friday we will have our home visit, and I'm not as nervous as I was with our first home visit. Thank goodness! :)

On another note, Sunday was a one year "paper pregnant" day. I was not as emotional as I thought I would be because I was with Timmy, Melissa, Carter, and Mama for most of the day. Looking back, the spur of the moment beach trip to visit Timmy and the fam was a total God thing. I'm so thankful that He used my family to lift my spirits and take my mind off of the waiting process! :) Thank you Lord!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment